- 30 years experience. Accredited by the MIUR, Italian Ministry of Education
- Highly qualified teachers
- Centrally located, modern premises
- WIFI and air-conditioning throughout, media centre and computer lab
- Rich program of excursions and cultural activities
- 24/7 student support
- Optional Tandem language exchange program with local students
- CILS and DITALS (University of Siena Certification of Italian for students and teachers) preparation and examination centre
All year round General Italian courses, structured in line with the Common European Framework. All levels from A1 to C2. Unique range of focused Italian+ courses: Food and Wine - History, Myths and Culture - The Sicilian Adventure. Long term options available, including academic electives in archaeology, history, history of art and Italian literature.
Our teaching method
Based on the communicative approach. Classes focus on developing the 4 language skills, with emphasis placed on interactive communication and an attentive analysis of each student’s needs. Topics covered in class are closely related to the rich program of activities.
Located on the south-eastern coast of Sicily, Siracusa is a lively, modern city bursting with history and charm. It is short-listed as world heritage site by UNESCO, a treasure trove awaiting to be explored!
February 09, 2016
NEW RANGE OF COURSES AVAILABLE FOR SUMMER 2018
Check out our new range of Italian+ courses!