In the hearth of the Baroque region of south eastern corner of Sicily at Ragusa Ibla, a small ancient town in the core of the Val di Noto, Unesco World Heritage site. Ibla! *Italian-Language-School is inside the ancient noble palace of Arezzo di Donnafugata, close to the wonderful eighteenth century, tufa stone built church (“Duomo”) of San Giorgio Learning Italian in an unique location where architecture, beauty, tradition, lost scents, sounds and flavours still today cast you in a “fifty years ago atmosphere”, is the mission of the school.
Ibla! *Italian-Language-School is located in Duomo Square in Ragusa in the old quarter called Ibla which is considered one of the best example of Baroque architecture.
Ragusa is the southernmost district of Sicily. Its territory belongs to the Val di Noto, which is an area spreading also through Siracusa and Catania district, and it famous for the baroque architecture, declared Unesco World Heritage sites.
Individual and group courses
- Standard: 4 hours a day in group at least 3 students (20 hours per week)
- Standard Plus: 3 hours a day with two students (15 hours per week)
- Individual: 2 hours per day (10 hours per week)
Courses of Italian and Sicilian culture / Individual: 2 hours per day (10 hours per week)
- Contemporary Italian Literature
- Literature and Language Siciliana
- History of Sicialian art
- History of Sicily
- Sicilian dialect
- small classes: 6 student maximum
- accommodation booking: free
- accomodation: b&b, hotel, appartmen
- special programs: treking, biking, Sicilian writers, ice cream tasting, etc