SLANG offers great learning experiences totally customizable. We are in Oristano, Sardinia, one of the most amazing island in the Mediterranean sea.
The language learning experience takes place every day inside and outside the school. In fact, the student can improve the language skills in real linguistic situations and get in touch with local people, enjoying fun and meaningful activities, such as: cooking lessons on traditional cuisine and pastry, handicrafts workshops with passionate craftsmen, sport activities inside an untouched nature, and enchanting trips into our history guided by expert guides. For these activities, we can rely on a wide network of passionate and skilled experts.
Every single activity has a special guide: the five senses. The student can daily experience what Sardinia really is by touching, smelling, watching, hearing and tasting.
Our teachers are Italian native speakers and qualified teachers of Italian for foreigners. Teaching method is based on a communicative approach. Thanks to a interactive and relaxed atmosphere, students - in groups of no more than 8 people - are stimulated to speak Italian all time long through real life conversation and situations, and fun activities. One-to-one lessons are also available.
The school offers taylor-made language learning experiences. Students can create their own experience, choosing their favorite theme and the number of hours of lessons they want to take. Thanks to the software on slangcenter.com, they can choose days and duration of their language vacation, the number of Italian classes to be attended, select how long time to be spent on our cultural experiences and choose the route among: Food&Wine, History&Art, Nature&Sport or 100%Sardinia. And immediately know the price.
For those who prefer to be guided by our staff, we can also plan some “Ready-to-live” weeks. Thus, to meet all students’ wish and needs, we can offer the following courses:
- Standard course: The experience will take place inside the school for 12 hours, and 12 hours outside. Students will practice Italian in real linguistic situations and meeting sardinian art, history, nature, food and traditions guided by skilful, passionate and expert guides. Standard course is available for all the routes: Food&Wine, History&Art, Nature&Sport and 100% Sardinia. For learners: from absolute beginner to advanced level. (Monday/Saturday).
- Intensive course: The experience will take place inside the school for 20 hours, and 15 hours outside. Students will practice Italian in real linguistic situations and meeting sardinian art, history, nature, food and traditions guided by skilful, passionate and expert guides. Intensive course is available for all the routes: Food&Wine, History&Art, Nature&Sport and 100% Sardinia. For learners: from absolute beginner to advanced level. (Monday/Saturday).
One-to-one lessons are always available at an additional price.
Special discounts (up to 40%) are offered when sharing the same course with friends.
Why choose SLANG. Sardinia, senses & language?
- Customizable language learning experiences
- Authentic and exclusive activities
- Strong connection between language and culture
- Immersive language experience in touch with locals
- Unusual charming location
- Small group classes or individual lessons
- High flexibility in schedule
- Accomodation & restaurants discounts
- 24/7 assistance
- skype placement test
- free internet access
- Student welcome kit
- Welcome breakfast
- Transfer service during schedule activities
- teaching materials
- final certificate
October 16, 2019
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ABOUT SARTIGLIA? IT'S TIME TO LIVE IT. AND YOU'LL LOVE IT!
Sartiglia and everything surrounding the event, help to create a magical atmosphere, where you’ll feel like in the medieval glorious times. Horses, costumes, knights, acrobatics, stars and sand.