The Italian language school ELLCI has its headquarters in Milan, a city of long tradition of culture and business, Italy's design capital and venue for many important international exhibitions.
ELLCI's courses are held in a cheerful and welcoming ambience, the classrooms are comfortable and equipped with every teaching aid. The school is located in the central part of the city, just a few metres from Corso Buenos Aires, one of the city's main business thoroughfares, easily accessible by public transport. The effectiveness of the learning process is ensured by our teaching methodology, perfected through twenty years of experience and this is reflected in the level of success achieved by our students from all over the world. There are six levels of language competence, in accordance with the European Community's framework for learning of a second language.
- Standard, Intensive, Online and Evening courses;
- Scholarships all year long;
- Courses for companies and professionals with personalized study plans;
- Specialist courses for business and economy, fashion and design, university entrance.
Our friendly school team also
- looks for your accommodation while you study with us;
- provides all documents in order to request your student visa and follows all procedures until you get it;
- has all classes made of small groups of students;
- provides qualified and certified teachers;
- offers tutoring during all your stay;
- arranges guided excursions and evening extra activities with the teachers to places of particular cultural and historical interest, or just to special restaurants or wine bars;
- offers you a computer for using the internet in your free time.